Maaf kepada pengunjung blog ini. Dah lama rasanya tak menulis sangat hanya post gambar sahaja. Kali ini dipaparkan tips mengapa kenderaan kita kadangkala menelan banyak minyak dan bagaimana cara nak mengatasinya. Akan datang saya akan cuba dapatkan lebih banyak foto-foto modifikasi kereta Proton yang real punya (offline) cuma masa agak terbatas dan pada masa sama akan ada post-post selingan. Terima kasih atas sokongan pengunjung dan sebarang komen sangat dialukan.
Few Ways To Save Fuel:
1. Old, dirty, or clogged air filters rob fuel efficiency from your engines. Changing the filter is easy to do and helps improve engine performance.
2. Iridium spark plugs burn fuel more efficiently and require less voltage to spark, increasing fuel economy.
3. Easy to install, engine computers improve fuel economy and deliver better performance and horsepower from your drivetrain.
4. Air conditioners can reduce fuel economy by 10 to 20%. Using a simple tinted film/sunshade can prevent your vehicle from getting as hot, lowering the demand on your AC.
5. Poorly maintained cars run less efficiently. Diagnostic code scanners help identify emissions and drivability problems that, when fixed, can make your vehicle more fuel efficient.
6. Save fuel by keeping your tires at the proper pressure. Even slightly under-inflated tires put more stress on your engine, lowering your fuel efficiency.
7. Replacing a worn out oxygen sensor can improve engine performance, reduce harmful emissions, and, best of all, help improve fuel economy. If your “check engine” light is on, a worn oxygen sensor might be the cause.
8. Carry a lighter load and save fuel. Organize your trunk so it’s easy to move products out when you don’t need them.
9. Gas will evaporate from your car’s gas tank if it has an escape. According to the Car Care Council, loose, missing, or damaged gas caps cause 147 million gallons of gas to evaporate each year. Put a stop to it with a locking gas cap.